Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Music Lovers



Veronica Mars never ceases to amaze me with its plot twists, funny lines, and of course music choice. But was anyone else intensely put-off by Tegan and Sara's "I Know, I Know, I Know" during Logan and Hannah's, um, attempt at love-making? Urgh, it was a aurally jarring as if Alias' Sydney and Vaughn had done it to Nelly's "Hot in Herre". Logan seems so much more of a "Let's Get It On" or "Work It Out" kinda guy. Alright, so I'm sure you've got some opinions of your own, so hop to it. Let me know if you think I'm crazy, or if I deserve a Grammy for best listening. And while you're at it, what other couples have the best (and worst) background tunes while they consumate their love?

My Vote for Best: Friends/ Ross and Rachel to Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?