Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Mars attacks!


I am obsessed. Actually, obsession doesn't even come close to describing my love for all things Veronica Mars. There needs to be a new word to describe it, like, kurfuffle. I am kurfuffled with Veronica Mars. I see a canary-colored Jeep on the Parkway, and I think I'm gonna see Logan in the driver's seat. I see an ordinary school bus on the road, and I think, "Oh, those poor kids who died in the crash." And yes, I will hate myself in the morning for writing this, but I have been humming the words to "Sway". But as I scoured fan sites in search of clues to solve this season's major mystery, I was comforted by the fact that I was not alone in my kurfufflion. Here are some goodies I discovered:

A Interview with Enrico Colantoni

Next Week's Episode Info

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?