Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Betty, the Ugly?

So, anyone who knows my hatred of pretense can tell you that I was NOT looking forward to watching yet another beautiful woman put on glasses and braces to play someone ugly. But, after watching this ABC upfronts preview of Betty, the Ugly starring the stunning America Ferrera (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants), I've changed my mind. Aside from its Friday at 8 p.m. timeslot, the show looks seriously promising. And with a cast including Alan Dale (The O.C.) and Eric Mabius (Eyes), this should be a fun ride!

Comments:
Hey there! This is andrea1975 from the E!boards =) I run a bunch of TV related blogs too, and am currently setting up saveeverwood.com and tvmakesyoustupid.com (big multi user tv blog kind of like yours but more skewering and irreverent). Wanna trade links? Contact me at randomabductee@gmail.com :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?