Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

CW Upfronts..and Celeb Sighting!!!

How star-crazed delirious am I? (I never used to be this way!) I just met three of my favorite cast members from Veronica Mars!!!!! Enrico Colantoni, Jason Dohring and yes, yes, Veronica herself, Kristin Bell. They were all parading out to the CW upfronts and I even got a hug from Enrico!!! And did I mention the mini-convo I had with Jason? We discussed the briefcase...hmmmm, and he thinks he knows what's in it! Photos and more info coming soon...

UPDATE: Here's a little teaser from Jason on clues to what is in the suitcase: "Apparently, if you watch the all the episodes, there's something that wasn't tied up by the end."
So, who else is gonna be watching every ep frame by frame, huh?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?