Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

30 Seconds to Mars


Move over Jordan Catalano! I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Jared Leto's band, 30 Seconds to Mars, is getting some major buzz this summer. The band has just put out their second CD, A Beautiful Lie. Several of the songs are getting radio and TV airtime, including their single, The Kill. But with so many actors failing to cross over successfully into the music world (yeah, I'm talking about you Keanu and Russell!), Jared has had to put his musical chops on the line.
"Any time you have a precedent that's negative like that, you're gonna have an uphill battle," Jared told VH1. "I've never shied away from that."

Bravo Jared. I've been a fan since "Red".

Comments:
i love mscl, i wish i could watch the dvds... hmmm!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?