Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Daytime Divas

Oprah is not gay in case there's anyone out there wondering. The talk show queen uses the August issue of her O magazine to say she and her best friend, Gayle King, are not lovers. In the magazine Oprah says, "I understand why people think we're gay," she says. "There isn't a definition in our culture for this kind of bond between women." I don't know about you, but best friend suffices for me...

And I happened to be perusing The Slug's website, and noticed he got The View scoop. Apparently, Star Jones-Reynolds least favorite co-host is making a comeback. E! correspondent, Debbie Matenopoulos, is heading back to her roots and the East Coast for some hot topics. I wonder if she'll get a chance to offer her two cents on Star's hasty retreat?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?