Saturday, July 15, 2006

 

I Pity the Fool...

As you may have heard, it's Television Critics' Association press tour time. This is when networks offer critics a chance to question their stars about the upcoming fall TV season. Tears, isanity, psychotic episodes, they all tend to happened during the TCA tour and of course, this year was no exception. But sometimes, the oddness hits all time highs. Case in point: Mr. T's new advice show on TV Land called I Pity the Fool. That's right, that Mr. T. And the 80s icon who first introduced the masses to bling promises his show is unique. "My show ain't no 'Dr. Phil' where people sit around crying, 'What's wrong with me?' You a fool! That's what's wrong with you!" I guess the T stands for tough love...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?