Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Red Carpet Faux Pas

Every year, the Emmys disappoint. And I'm not even talking about the nominations or winners. I'm talking about the fashion. There's always some crazy people who think their big names afford them the right to look like expensive crap. I'd like to call them out, and ask a big, "What the hell were you thinking?"

Oh, my darling Ellen Pompeo, I love that you've allowed your emaciated body to swallow a couple of meals without puking them up again, but did you have to show off your new curves in this atrocious costume that would make even Prince have a bout of bulemia?


Cheryl Hines, your stylist called and wants his bedazzler back. I understand adding a few baubles to your gown, but seriously, excess is not your friend.


Listen here, Piv, only Hefner can pull off wearing that get-up during the day. I don't care that your first agent wanted you to become a fluffer. The skeezy look is not for you.




Arrested Development kids!!! I love you, you know I love you. But Alia Shawkat, the goth look is creepy. There's no way you can enter any Inner Beauty Pageants with that style...

Comments:
but george michael looks good....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?