Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Cw Upfronts: Gilmore Edition

So, as you may have heard, I was stalking sightseeing at the CW upfronts last week. And what a sight I saw! I was on celebrity cloud 9. Aside from the cast of Veronica Mars, I got to meet several cast members from Gilmore Girls. Can you guess how I'll be spending my Tuesday nights come this fall? And now I can imagine that I face the same dilemma as Lorelai: Luke or Christopher.
First I met David Sutcliffe, who was super nice and very friendly with a lot of fans. Someone behind me asked him if he and Lorelai were going to end up together and unfortunately, he decided to be coy and keep us fans
guessing.

Scott Patterson was a little more blunt about what would happen next season. He said, "I don't have any control over that." O-kay there, Scottie...that's the fighting spirit that'll win back Lorelai. (snark ;)

Be sure to check back as I will post more general photos from the cast of Supernatural and other CW shows soon

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?